With a busy schedule you can't always find the time to take your dog for a walk. A walk can make a dog's day because they love to check out new sights and smells. A dog that doesn't receive sufficient exercise can easily become bored and restless. At PetCloud you can find local dog walkers who can take your dog for a 30 min walk. Your dog walker can walk your dog as many times as you want and the best part is you can create recurring booking on the website.
Why Dog walking is important?
Did you know pet exercise is just as important as it is for you? Ensuring your dog gets the right kinds of exercise will help keep them in great shape. An inactive lifestyle is bad for people, and it's bad for dogs and cats too. Exercise can keep sickness and disease away and keep your pet looking and feeling good. In fact, exercising your pet is so important that RSPCA Australia has proposed laws requiring dog owners exercise their dogs on a daily basis. Having regular dog walks will make your dogs:
- Fit & active
- Prevent Obesity related medical conditions like osteoarthritis, cardiovascular disease, liver disease and insulin resistance
- Will promote cardiovascular fitness, lower blood pressure & strong muscles
- Keep them happy!
How to find a Dog Walker on PetCloud?
- Sign Up for Free: Sign up and create an account. Make sure you select what you want to do - Find pet care service, Offer pet care service or both.
- Complete Your Profile & Pet Profile: Complete your profile & pet profie.
- Search via suburb and service: Type in your suburb and search for sitters/walkers. You can also refine the search by clicking the refine search button.
- Make a Booking: Click make contact to make a pre-authorised payment to reserve the sitter. Your booking is confirmed when the booking request is accepted by the dog walker.
All payments must be made through PetCloud and with every booking you are covered with free Insurance. With every booking you make a contribution to the RSPCA as PetCloud gives 20% of all the profits back to the RSPCA.
Don't have time to contact sitters? Post a job ad and let dog walkers get in touch with you!