We’re Pet Owners, just like you.
We book PetCloud’s Pet Sitters and Dog Walkers for our own pets.
PetCloud has High Quality Care standards
PetCloud’s Pet Professionals have thousands of reviews that are testament to the amazing national network of caring animal lovers who share our vision.
- National with Pet Professionals in every major city, and regional towns.
- NDIS Registered Organisation with Safeguards. Registration ID: 4-GCTSMIV
- All Pet Carers are 100% Police checked
- We offer RSPCA Accredited Training developed with RSPCA Senior Vets.
- We provide an RSPCA Property Checklist
- All Drivers licenses are checked if Sitters offer a Pet Taxi service
- We have 100% real reviews
- We remain compliant with each State's Boarding Code of Practice
- We support and inform Sitters and Walkers of local council laws
- We promote responsible pet ownership.
- PetCloud’s Insurance Policy protects your personal finances from the financial burden of paying big emergency Vet Bills in the event of a Pet accident in the event of Sitter negligence. PetCloud's insurance will cover it.
- We are an Australian Private Company ABN 59 603 898 862
- We're an Australian company with a Female Founder.
We take the care of your family member seriously.
Every pet has a name, which we ensure we use when speaking to you. Your pet’s health and happiness is our core purpose. We work hard to be worthy of your trust. We believe in doing what is right for pet owners, their pets and for the environment.
PetCloud has chosen RSPCA as their primary charity Partner and during bookings, Pet Owners are asked if they would like to donate $1 to help improve animal welfare across Australia.
We are an NDIS Registered, social impact organisation and create job opportunities for thousands of people across Australia.
Animal Types Cared for
Our focus is on domestic pets, and small hobby farms. Whether your furry, feathered, or scaled pet needs day care, overnight care, boarding for a week, a month or longer.
Your Safety Matters
Being a female-led company, trust and safety is our top priority. Read more about Verifications and Trust & Safety.
The PetCloud website and apps software utilises the sharing economy and is a hybrid business model with both SAAS and Marketplace models. It's the easiest way for animal lovers who want to monetise their backyard, car, and time to busy Pet Owners searching for Pet Care Professional services. Partner with us
PetCloud has a Board of Directors who are responsible for the overall governance, management and strategic direction of the organisation.
In 2007 Founder Deb saw an opportunity in at-home local pet care when she experienced a lack of availability when trying to book a pet stay with kennels and found that over peak periods, facilities around the city were quite booked out.
Other factors were;
- Family members weren't pet lovers
- The kennel refused a tour of their facility saying it ‘upsets the other dogs’ (red flag)
- Employers required her to be away interstate (often at short notice)
- Her dog picked up kennel cough and wasshaken up after boarding at a kennel
- It was a very impersonal experience– over the phone they didn’t know her dog’s name, or which one her dog was.
- It was difficult to negotiate a change in pick up times if her plane was late to pick up pets as the kennel had strict closing times.
- When she did try a pet sitter, she had to wait for the paperwork to arrive in the post and then drive across town to meet a person she knew nothing about, didn’t know what they looked like, or what qualifications they had, and felt unsure of what questions to ask.
All of this made her think: “Surely I’m not the only one, this has got to be online!” And after asking many strangers in dog parks, she confirmed they had all experienced similar challenges.
And so, PetCloud was born.
PetCloud has won Awards
PetCloud is also a Finalist for the Lord Mayor's High-Growth Business Start-Up, a finalist for the Lord Mayor's ISPT award for Digital Strategy and Business News Australia’s 40 Under 40: Top Young Entrepreneurs.
Our online Community continues to grow, join our Community Forum.