When you book with PetCloud, you are helping to change the lives of pets and people everywhere. Read more about our Social Impact.
PetCloud has National Customer Support across Australia provided by RSPCA Qld, making us a radically transparent and a trusted sharing economy organisation.
In order to reach and maintain our high animal welfare and human safety standards, we conducted workshops with highly skilled and experienced staff from the RSPCA (Inspectors, Foster Carers, Dog Trainers, and Senior Veterinary Staff) to develop processes, procedures, and information for our Sitters to reduce the risk of loss or harm to pets in care and the humans that care for them.
There are many things that set us apart such as:
- Mandatory Police Background Checks of all Sitters who have access to Pet Owners homes.
- Animal Cruelty History checks of all RSPCA Qld Accredited Sitters
- We provide a Property Checklist to support Pet Owners & Sitters in decreasing the risk of escape or harm to pets - which has been developed & approved RSPCA Qld Vets
- We support our Sitters by offering an online Accredited Pet Sitter Course which covers emergency procedures & animal care standards
- We also support Sitters & Pet Owners with a knowledge portal filled with Answers to FAQs & contact details for RSPCA Support Services, Animal Emergency Service Network & Vet Chat Video Consultations
- We remain compliant with each State's Boarding Code of Practice
- We support local council laws & provide relevant information to Pet Owners & Sitters in relation to caring for Domestic Animals at home and in public areas.
- We promote responsible pet ownership and understand that pet owners can be time poor - so most of our sitters provide pet taxi services to help take pets to vet & grooming appointments.
- We pay for liability insurance cover for all bookings.
- We enable Pet Owners to post ratings and reviews on Sitter listings after a booking so other Owners can read about their experience.
- We display Pet Sitter badges so Pet Owners can understand what verifications and checks have been done.
- We save Pet Owners time by offering the ability to post a job and have available sitters apply to them - instead of spending time searching through sitter listings and making enquiries.
- We're a 100% Australian company, with Australian founders.