1. After posting a job on our pet jobs board, PetCloud sends out a job alert to Sitters in a 25km radius around your suburb.
2. Get free estimates in minutes - You’ll get bids in your PetCloud inbox from local professional Pet Sitters and Walkers interested in caring for your pet on the dates you need.
3. Compare professionals - See their prices, reviews, verification badges, training, and Sitter listings.
4. Found one you like? Pre-Authorise your Card and schedule a pre-stay appointment to introduce your pet to the Sitter at the proposed location of care (either your house or the sitters house) and together check that it is escape-proof and hazard-free for your pet houdini and problem solve together.
5. Once the Meet & Greet is over, PetCloud asks you for feedback you’ll give a thumbs up and your card will be charged OR thumbs down and the preauthorisation will drop off your card and you can find another Sitter on the platform who is better suited to you and your pet’s needs.
6. Stay connected. Once the date of your booked pet stay rolls around, you will pack your pet’s leashes, ID, toys, waste dispensers, food, and bedding and will provide them to the Sitter. While you’re away, Sitters will send you daily photo updates via the website about your pet in real time. You'll know what your pet has been up to with their eating, sleeping and exercise.
7. PetCloud pays Sitters at the end of the stay. When its time for you to come home from your trip, you’ll collect your pet, and review the Sitter, and PetCloud will release payment to the Sitter’s bank account.
Need help at any stage? Our Customer Support is run by RSPCA’s National Call Centre, giving the whole process transparency. Best of all, every booking goes to impact people and pets everywhere.
With cashless secure upfront online payments held in escrow, $10M public liability insurance cover, clear badging, and service reviews system, you know who you're meeting up with, their level of experience and other’s experience with them.