Did you know that you can earn while you walk? Most dogs need to be walked at least once a day, though some dogs, particularly very active dogs, may require more. A walk can make a dog's day because they love to check out new sights and smells. A dog that doesn't receive sufficient exercise can easily become bored and restless. At PetCloud, our minders can make extra $$$ by offering dog walking services to the pet owners. Here are few tips minders should consider before going on a dog walk.
- Minders should aim for at least 30 minute walks.
- Ensure your dog is on its leash in public areas, unless it’s an ‘off leash’ zone. Supervise your dog around young children.
- Take a plastic bag or scoop to clean up your dog’s poo.
- Avoid walking in extreme heat.
- Take fresh water for you and your dog to drink.
And while you are at it, take a selfie and let the pet owner know how you are doing. Pet minders can earn up to $50 - $100 a night by providing extra services such as dog walking and grooming. So sign up now and join the community of PetCloud.