Looking after your pet can become a problem if you have to go into hospital for treatment for accident or illness. The good news is - you do have options!
If you find yourself facing the prospect of a visit to hospital, the prospect of finding somebody trustworthy, reliable, and insured to care for our pets can add to the worry around your health that you already have to deal with.
You may consider locating a local pet sitter using PetCloud. The website, www.petcloud.com.au is the only pet sitting service to be partnered with RSPCA Qld and allows Pet Owners able to search for loving screened Sitters in their local area.
The site has been running since April 2015 and has thousands of Pet Sitters across Australia. Average prices for minding average around $35 per day, exercise around the block or down at the park are around $10, round trips to the Owners home or to the Vet to get pets vaccinations up to date are around $30, basic washing is around $20 and grooming and clipping is around $45.
All bedding and food is supplied by the owner. So if you are running low on pet food, RSPCA website World for Pets helps pet parents to stock up on pet food, and have it delivered.
PetCloud has gained it’s reputation as Australia’s most trusted pet sitting website through doing:
- Mandatory Police Background Checks of Sitters who offer Pet Sitting in the Owners home
- Account Verification cross-checks
- Animal Cruelty Register cross checks
- Free Insurance cover up to $10M for all bookings
- RSPCA Qld approved Backyard Checklist to help Owners and Sitters understand standards of care
- Pet Sitter Support Manuals and Videos
- RSPCA Qld Accredited Animal Care Courses