The latest Government Health Advice about the Coronavirus emergency has highlighted we all drastically need to reduce face to face contact in order to slow the spread of the virus, so we updated our measures in place to ensure your safety and that of our teams.
If you are in Hospital or have Essential travel to do:
- Only essential services such as Home Visits, Pet Sitting, and House Sitting should be booked involving feeding and watering pets.
- We are not offering sole dog walking bookings during this period to reduce the risk to our Sitters. Pets can be picked up and cared for in Sitters homes or we can offer Home visits to feed and water your pets.
- Everyone should wash hands with soap and water after touching pets & surfaces.
- Meet and Greets must be held virtually over video (try using skype, google hangouts or Zoom). No shaking hands. Go through the RSPCA Qld Property Checklist during the call.
- If you meet in person, keep 1.5 metres distance between yourself and others.
- Avoid non essential travel.
- Sitters must not enter any aged care home or elderly private homes to protect older Australians.
Before your Meet & Greet: Please advise our Sitters if any of the following applies to you:
- You are unwell;
- You have travelled overseas within the past 14 days;
- You have come into contact with a person that has tested positive for COVID-19.
What you can do to keep us all safe:
- Limit the number of people accompanying your pet to a maximum of one person
- When entering and leaving a Meet & Greet, always use the hand sanitizer, even though there will be no contact.
- As usual book and pay online
- Please pre-order medications or food online from Petbarn.com.au
- This situation is new to all of us and we are very mindful that whilst it is concerning, we are doing everything we can to continue to provide quality service to you and your pet and reduce the risk to both our clients and team members.
Thank you for your understanding. Deb Morrison, CEO PetCloud.